Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Magical Discovery. The Gratitude Month.

 


 

I hate mosquitoes. Unfortunately, they love me. And, unfortunately, we live in a swampy area.

I have tried numerous bug-sprays and have made my own. Some help a bit. But, I haven't found the Magic Bullet, yet. That means I can't enjoy our Back-yard as much as I would like to (especially during the Summer).

Halloween Day marked the last time I got bit. Now, we can spend more time in our Back-yard. Now, we can explore our Neighborhood more and go for a Daily Walk.

Two Sundays, I made this Magical Discovery.



Less than a block from our house is an ENTIRE PARK with trails and a Creek. How did I not know this existed?

I can't tell you how thrilled I am! Feeling much Gratitude about our Discovery!

 
 
 
 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...