Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rainbow Rice. The Gratitude Month.







It's the Simple Things.

Seriously, how have I not made "Rainbow Rice" for my Kiddo, before? It cheap, it's easy to make and occupies my Rugrat FOR HOURS.

I packaged it up for Nye-Nye to take to her Dadi's this Week, while Papa Bear and I are away. It's a perfect thing for her to do at her Grandmother's house.

It cost around $8 for a 10 lb bag of rice and I already had some food coloring and a big, plastic storage bin. If she eats some, it's no big deal. I'm sure you seen it on Pinterest and a million Blogs, so I won't bore you with directions.

What am I Grateful for Today?

Rainbow Rice...Fun, Open-Ended Play for my 2 1/2 year old (perfect for long, Winter Days)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...