Sunday, August 31, 2014

5 of My Favorite Pregnancy Posts.




Wow. 

I was just looking back though some of my photos from my last pregnancy.

I didn't realize just how much my belly grew.

The human body is just so amazing.







I haven't done a Pregnancy Post in the last few months, so here are some Oldies but Goodies.


1. A Goddess, A Cow and A Cat

2. Perineal Massage

3. Eating Dates and Shorter Labor Times (seriously do it...all I know is that I went from having a 20 hour Labor with Kid #1 and a 5 hour Labor with Kid #2.)

4. Dealing with Heartburn During Pregnancy

5. My Post-Partum Physical Self-Care Check-list (I ended up doing most of these. It was a lot of getting everything ready before and keeping up with it BUT so worth it. I healed up SO MUCH faster than the first time.)

1 comment:

  1. I almost missed these!!!The first one I've seen,but the second and third I haven't.Again I'll say it,WOOOOOW,you had one CRAZY BEAUTIFUL pregnant belly CMM and I'm thanking you sincerely for sharing a piece of HEAVEN with all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...