Saturday, December 29, 2012

I Can't Wait to Meet My Lil'....

We found out on the Winter Solstice the sex of our new baby (who will hopefully be making an appearance sometime mid-May). We waited until Christmas Day to share the news with our families. I wanted to do something cute, since we weren't having an actual Baby Reveal Party which we had had for Nye-Nye (there is something to be said for being the first grand-child on BOTH sides of the family).

After everyone went to bed on Christmas Eve, I spent two hours decorating T-shirts for our families to open on Christmas Day. I've never worked with fabric markers before and was surprised with how time-consuming the process was...maybe I should have also gotten the fine-tip markers. But overall, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

Here is the video of my parents opening up their present and finding out whether their predictions were correct...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...