Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Lastest Tiny House Obsession




Why am I so intrigued by Tiny Houses? Three reasons...


1) Financial Freedom (once it's built and paid for, you have no mortgage...all for the price of a down-payment)

2) A Design Puzzle (the Designer/Artist in me loves figuring out out to maximize space)

3) 15 Minute Clean-up (Have I mentioned how much I hate cleaning a house? I try to look at it as Meditation time, but it's still a struggle for me to be okay with constant Housework.)


Here is my most recent obsession. It's a "Modern Tiny House" and I am SOOOO in love. It was built this past Winter by two talented brothers who are both over 6 1/2 feet tall! They are asking $27,000 for the house.





















****Photos all courtesy of Tall Man's Tiny House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...