Friday, May 18, 2012

Soaking Time


Papa Bear is in Las Vegas for a Bachelor Party and I've headed to the hills this weekend. My kiddo and I will be running wild in the shadow of the Catoctin Mountains (along with numerous Heads-of-State who are all camped out a few miles away at Camp David for the G-8 Summit). 

Hopefully, nothing too exciting with happen in the neighborhood. And I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get the chance to take a nice, long soak in one of my Mama's claw-foot bath-tub.

I'm planning on reading one of these books while soaking away all my Daily Mama Frustrations (all four of these books have been my go-to companions before bed each night)...

1)The Still Point Dhammapada: Living the Buddha's Essential Teachings

2)Momma Zen: Walking the Crooked Path of Motherhood

3)The Complete Buddhism for Mothers

4)Sleepless in America: Is Your Child Misbehaving...or Missing Sleep?

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...