Monday, May 21, 2012

20 Minutes Feeling Like 20 Hours



This is what I was looking at all of Sunday. My daughter had her first serious fever and was not a happy camper. Thankfully, I was visiting my parents and had help (you know with Papa Bear being in Vegas and all).  I swear every 20 minutes felt like 20 hours.


I am feeling very blessed that my daughter's first year of life was so very healthy (besides her NICU stint during the first 16 days of her life). She had a handful of colds, vomited once, and had a congested night or two. Overall, she enjoyed some seriously good health. So, I'm not going to complain about yesterday.

Today, we took it easy and she is finally looking and sounding like herself. That's something to be joyful about right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...