Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Packing Madness

Moving Boxes
Moving Boxes (Photo credit: Justin Shearer)
Drowning in boxes over here. It's Moving Week and so most of my energy will be focused on packing up our home and spending time with family during my absolute favorite holiday of the year, Thanksgiving. Lots to be thankful for this year.

We are only moving 4 miles away. Now that we are the throes of packing, I've become sentimental about this little place. My daughter was 5 months when we moved here and she will turn 20 months, tomorrow. It has treated us well this home.

What I am very, very thrilled about is moving from a basement apartment to a duplex with our own back-yard. Nye-Nye will have more room to run around (both inside and outside) and the Living Room is full of light. There are numerous walking trails near-by and we will only be 2 1/2 miles from one of my favorite places in NOVA, River Farm. I am very grateful.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...