Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When the Dust Settles



When you have a baby, after the Dust settles, you realize the importance of doing things that connect the New-Mama-You to the Old-Childless-You. I may have given up lazy Sunday mornings and long, danglely earrings (at least for awhile) but there are certain things that must remain.

I am still obsessed with food. I still love yoga. I still enjoying making beautiful things. I still take a good book in with me when I climb into my steaming hot bathtub. I have decided to start this blog to connect my old passions with my new ones. I am as curious as ever; ready to share and ready to learn! Welcome to my Blog!

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful writer and creative photographer. I hope many people read your blog and enjoy all of the ideas, information and joy you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...