Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When the Dust Settles



When you have a baby, after the Dust settles, you realize the importance of doing things that connect the New-Mama-You to the Old-Childless-You. I may have given up lazy Sunday mornings and long, danglely earrings (at least for awhile) but there are certain things that must remain.

I am still obsessed with food. I still love yoga. I still enjoying making beautiful things. I still take a good book in with me when I climb into my steaming hot bathtub. I have decided to start this blog to connect my old passions with my new ones. I am as curious as ever; ready to share and ready to learn! Welcome to my Blog!

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful writer and creative photographer. I hope many people read your blog and enjoy all of the ideas, information and joy you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...