Today, I was trying to figure out what I was going to eat for Lunch.
We had some left over Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower.
What's a simple dish that takes 15 minutes and is delicious and something ALL of my family can eat?
Here is my Gluten-Free take on them...
- 2 Cups of Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower
- 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 very large Shallot (diced)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Rosemary (diced)
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil
- Mix Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower, Brown Rice Flour, Shallot, Egg, Black pepper, and Salt together in a bowl until batter consistency.
- Heat Coconut Oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drop 4-inch circles of batter into hot oil. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter.
This made about 10 patties.