Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Settling In. Part I.



It's been almost two weeks since we moved into our new place.

Two very busy weeks.

Unpacking with a 1-year-old and 3-year-old has been challenging.

Many thanks to my incredible parents who watched BOTH girls for 4 days, while we moved. And, then watched the girls for TWO MORE days, while I had a migraine. Amazing Grandparents those two.

It is finally starting to feel like Home and I can tell that both girls are enjoying the new space. I adore all the light that streams in through the massive Kitchen windows. I get to look out constantly at our growing Garden and it makes me so happy.

Papa Bear was skeptical (at first) of my idea to make the Master Bedroom into the Girls' Playroom. But, I hated the idea of using the Basement as the Playroom. The light is wonderful in their new Playroom and the 3rd Bedroom makes a cozy Mommy and Daddy's Room.

I now have an entire closest devoted to all my Tinctures and Herbs. Such luxury!

We even have had people over for a low-key 4th of July Get-together. I grumbled all Morning while frantically unpacking and hanging things on the wall. But, I am so glad that Papa Bear pushed to have the party. It was so much fun.

Here are a few photos from the last two weeks...










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...