Thursday, June 21, 2012

Garden Dreams



We put an offer on a house, yesterday. There were 4 other offers, so it looks like we have a very slim chance. But, it got my wheels turning thinking about gardening. Specifically, gardening in small places.

I've mentioned Micheal Judd from Ecologia Design when I wrote this post. His website is an absolute treasure trove of information on "Edible Landscaping." 


Kiwi Hardy Brick Wall


Poncirus trifoliata Flying Dragon, Flying Dragon Hardy Orange







I am liking the idea of including the following edible plants in our future yard...

1) Hardy Kiwi

2) Flying Dragon Citrus

3) Elderberry

4) Kousa Dogwood

5) Jujube

6) Mushrooms

7) Fig Tree

8) Paw Paw Tree


Thinking about this future food is making me hungry!

Photos Sources: here, here, here, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...