Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Professional Photos of My Bright Eyes and Big Sissher

 
 
 
I am so in love with the beautiful photos that the very talented Hilary Flynn took of my daughters. My Bright Eyes was only 2 1/2 weeks old when Hilary came to our house to shoot these photos.
 
It wasn't the easiest the Shoot with an active 26 month old running around wanting to be part of the action. Hilary was incredibly patient with Nye-Nye and so very sweet with Anala. Bright Eyes wasn't really cooperating by falling asleep like most newborns, but Hilary took her time and was a calming influence on everyone. She's fantastic with children (which is what you want from a photographer who specializes in family).
 
She is based out of Alexandria, VA and offers some very reasonable packages. She can be reached at www.hilaryflynnphotography.com.
 
It's so hard for me to choose the photos I love the most. Which ones are your favorite?
 
 
 


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...