Saturday, March 1, 2014

Activities for Babies: 9 Months. Light and Shadow Baby.





This activity took exactly two minutes to set-up.

When the box from Amazon arrived of transparent folders for Nye's Light Box, I decided to hang them temporarily for the Baby. I added the packing pillows, since they are so fun to touch.

I used my favorite....electrical tape to stick them to the door.

The shadows were so beautiful!

Now, I'm not going to say this kept her captivated for an hour. But, five minutes here and five minutes there is fine in my book. Especially at this age.

I'll leave them up for a few more days and then cut them into different shapes for the Light Box.

I'm sure they will make another appearance (in a different form) on the door soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...