Thursday, March 20, 2014

Learning How to Use a Spoon Video.



This one is for the Grandparents.

Yesterday, was the first day Anala Bears used a spoon.

Papa Bears HATES when the girls get messy. But, I think it's such an integral part of
Learning.

Having plenty of Sensory Experiences and the space to just practice new skills. I think it's so very important.

Plus, I'm the one cleaning up the kid.

I didn't get a good shot of her actually using the spoon properly. But, she did for a minute or two.

Did I mention this kid HATES bibs?

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you scoop the yogurt off her face and shirt and put it back in the cup! Is that the silver spoon that Pete gave her? Cant wait to see you all for NyeNye's Birthday.
    Love Gramma Pia aka RaRa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...