Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hello....The Month of Courage

Between Holiday exhaustion, colds, food poisoning, a migraine and mourning the passing of a friend this past week has been a bit rough. Not much writing happened.

Now, I'm visiting my parents and have a bit more time. My plan for this month is to share with you various people and organizations who have inspired me over the years to live a truly authentic life.

Some have been devoted mothers, some have been devoted entirely to their cause. Some have written books that have changed my life. Some have built their own homes with their own hands. All of them have taken risks and I bow down in gratitude for having the opportunity to hear their stories. Please join me, as I share some of their courage with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...