Saturday, May 4, 2013

Month of Joy. River Farm.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Yesterday was a full day. I woke up at 4 am with some pretty active contractions. My husband didn't go to work because it seemed like IT WAS TIME.
 
By 11 am, things had frizzled. We were disappointed.
 
The weather was glorious, so we decided to salvage the day by visting one of my favorite places in the area, River Farm. We are super-lucky because this Little Hidden Gem is only 5 minutes from our house. I have written about "River Farm" before right here. George Washington once owned River Farm.
 
Papa Bear had never been there, so Nye-Nye and I had a blast showing him the amazing Children's Garden on the grounds.
 
Nothing like spending a gorgeous Afternoon with my two Loves to fill my heart with Joy.
 

 
 
 
 













 
 















 
 
 
 
 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...