Monday, October 7, 2013

Black Bean and Edamame Salad

 
 
My friend, Erin, rocks! Not only is she the reason that Papa Bear and I met, but she also took the most gorgeous photos of my most recent Birth. She also introduced me to Black Bean and Edamame Salad.
 
It has become one of my go-to meals.
 
It is cheap. It is fast. It is healthy. And, my 2 1/2 year old LOVES to help make (and eat) it.
 
What is not to love?
 
I have made a zillion variations, depending on what I have on hand.
 
 

 


 
Here are some ingredients I have added...
 
  • Black Beans
  • Edamame
  • Avocado
  • Tomatoes
  • Lentils
  • Chickpeas
  • Cilantro
  • Parsley
  • Feta
  • Olive Oil
  • Sea Salt


Wash, slice, dump, stir and refrigerate. You have a meal in minutes. Doesn't get much easier than that, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...