Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cheerful Flowers. The Gratitude Month.

 
 
 
 
Last Week had so many dreary days. Several of the days were warm, but over-cast all day.
 
I felt low.
 
Even though, I followed my own advice and went on a Daily Walk and sat under the Sunlamp, I still didn't feel like my usual self. One thing that did get a smile out of me was looking over at my yellow roses.
  
They arrived last Saturday, after Papa Bear and Nye went to visit old friends. Mrs. B is a florist. Papa Bear worked at her Flower Shop in High School. She gave a beautiful bouquet of yellow roses for Nye to give to me. What a nice surprise when they came home.
 
I'm feeling Grateful for such sweet Surprise that brighten up my entire Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...