Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Gratitude Month.

 
 
This Month's Theme is Gratitude.
 
Very soon after I started my Blog, TWO YEARS AGO, I decided I wanted to use a Monthly Theme to help me focus my writing. Some Months have been more success than others.
 
This is one of the easier ones.
 
Here is an older post about Giving Thanks.
 
What is one thing that I am Grateful about Today?
 
That I live in a State where Early Voting is so easy. Today, Papa Bear and I are traveling and therefore are not going to be able to make it to the Polls in time.
 
On Saturday, we were able to each take turns Voting, while the other one waited in the car with the girls (it was too close to Naptime for our Eldest...we decided not to risk a spectacular Meltdown).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was amazing convenient and made me very, very Grateful that I live in a Country where I don't have stand hours and hours in line to exercise my Right to Vote.

 
If you live in the United States, don't forget to exercise this fundamental Right!
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...