Friday, November 1, 2013

The Countdown Has Begun!

Thirty days to write a Novel? Impossible, you say?

Hundreds of thousands have participated in National Novel Writing Month (including myself). Thousands have completed the challenge of writing 175 pages of a Novel (more like a Novella) during the month of November. Five pages a day, every day.

Today is the start of National Novel Writing Month. How exciting!

This year, I have way too much on my plate. One of these days. One of these days. As I have mentioned before, successfully completing NaNoWriMo is on my Current Bucket List.

My first attempt was 7 years ago. I think it's wonderful how much NaNoWriMo has grown in the past 7 years. 

Now, they even have a fantastic program called the Young Writers Program. Perfect for a very organized Teacher or Homeschooling Family.

You can find out more about NaNoWriMo right here.

Best of Luck to all those "NaNoWriMo Writers" out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...