Monday, November 11, 2013

Home Again, Home Again. The Gratitude Month.




We made it Home to our two girlies and I couldn't be happier.

Papa Bear and I went on a long-awaited trip to the Bahamas to help celebrate the Wedding of friends.

It was the longest I've been away from our 6 month old and had spent weeks before we left working myself into anxious tizzy (totally freaking out about us both dying in an airplane crash or boating accident).

We were gone for 5 days and 4 nights, but dropping off the kids to different Grand-parents meant I was away from the Bright Eyes for 6 days and Nye for 7 days.

It's amazing how much your kids can change in 7 days.

I came Home to a baby trying to pull herself up on furniture and an even more vocal 2 1/2 year old. They both looked so different, it blew my mind.

Last night, I didn't mind the 2 1/2 year old wanting to touch my ear for 1/2 hour before she fell asleep. I found myself having so much more patience today.

This was the longest trip Papa Bear and I have ever made together and we survived it! We were even inspired to Renew our Vows (more on that later).

Feeling very, very Grateful that we were able to have that Adventure together and that our daughters were in such safe hands! Many thanks to Ra-Ra, Papa, Dadi and Dada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...