|English: Brown Flax Seeds. Français : Graines de Lin cultivé (Linum usitatissimum). (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
It also might be a nice activity to do during the beginning stages of labor (especially if you are a first-time Mama and you need some distraction).
***Whole Wheat Flour, Oats, Flax, Walnuts, and Nutritional Yeast are all foods that help make abundant milk.
2 cups of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour (regular Whole Wheat is okay too)
1 cup Oats
½ cup ground Flax Seeds
½ cup Nutritional Yeast (not Baker’s Yeast but the yellow flakes)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Butter softened
1 cup Raw Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Organic Eggs
2 cups Dark Chocolate Chips
1 cup Walnuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix up the dry ingredients
3. Cream the Butter, Sugar, Vanilla and Eggs
4. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed and then add the remaining ingredients.
5. Bake at 350 until golden (10-12 minutes).