Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthing From Within...Birth Art Exercise

 
 
 
I've gradually begun the process of getting out all the books, I read during my last pregnancy. Last week, I started re-reading the book, Birthing from Within: An Extra-Ordinary Guide to Childbirth Preparation
 
Of all the different ways to "prepare" for Child-birth, I love this one the most. Maybe it's the Art Therapy part of the preparation. Maybe it's the emphasis on preparing for the "hard work" of Labor. Looking back, I definitely felt like a warrior during my Labor. So much of this book resonates with me and my own Birth experience.
 
I didn't do any Birth Art (besides my Belly Cast) last time, but I am definitely feeling it now.
 
Here is my painting of "how does this pregnancy feel?" I'll be sharing some more Birthing From Within exercises over the next two weeks or so.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...