Friday, April 27, 2012

Easy Breezy Journal




I love making books. Can you tell?

I just received in the mail, the easiest journal I ever made. Okay, well technically "Snapfish" made the journal. I spent about 2 minutes on my end picking out the photo.

I am super-happy with the results. I picked blank paper instead of lined paper (it makes me want to sketch much more) and the spiral binding over a traditional book binding (lays flat on the table, which I find helpful).

I spent a little under $14 with tax and shipping (which isn't the cheapest but I'm willing to pay to see my photo on the cover every day and not have to deal with lined paper...most journals are lined).

Many thanks to my Sissy (who spent many hours last Christmas figuring out who made the best journals). She gave me a gorgeous journal with a photo she took of a peacock on it. I'll have to post a photo of it - I'm sad I only have a few more pages left in that journal! Thanks for the inspiration, Sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...