Thursday, July 19, 2012

All Around the Table Now


Img_1167_rect540


If there is one thing my family has a lot of....it's wooden chairs. My Mama has a knack for finding a $10 chair here, a $15 chair there, so all of our homes are well-stocked with places to park yourself during meal-time. Which means...I'm pretty spoiled. Whenever, I walk into a furniture store I always gasp a little at the prices.

Because our chairs have trickled in through the years, none of them match. If I was someone who was bothered by that fact, I might think about painting them.

I'm really liking the look of all these painted Beauties. Paint a motley assortment of chairs the same color and bam....your dining area is a bit more matchy-matchy. Or maybe go with the flow and paint them all different colors. I also like the idea of painting them different shades of the same color. 

The power of paint always amazes me!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...