Monday, July 30, 2012

Go. Word of the Week.


Word of the Week: Yesterday morning, my daughter opened her eyes, sat up and loudly said "go." All day this child is "go, go, going." So, it's prefect that this is one of her first verbs.

Other new words this week: cheese, meow, open, sorry, olives, excuse me, card, thank-you, pen, elbow, knees, help, night-night, toes, broom and ouch.









Skill of the Week: Kicking a ball. She has been doing this for a while now but it's really caught on since she has become obsessed with the book




Mannerism of the Week: What we can refer to as the "Scaredy Cat Shake." When Aunt Mimi's cat, Bella, hissed at my kiddo, my Dramatic One did this little shaky dance. Arms stretched out completely straight, lips pursed, eyes bugged out...she shook her entire top of her body. Now, whenever we ask her what happens when a cat hisses at her, she repeats the "Scaredy Cat Shake." It may be my favorite mannerism yet. Here she is in the middle of it...





Favorite Material/Toy/Activity of the Week: The old-school doll my Mama bought her for 25 cents. It has very realistic fingers and toes and eyes that fascinate my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...