Saturday, August 10, 2013

Twins? Maybe.

 

Let's play a game, okay? Try and guess whether each photo is of my First Born or my Baby.
 
Crazy.
 
Until I started going through old photos, I really had no clue JUST HOW MUCH these girls look alike.
 
I started showing Papa Bear some pictures and he thought I was showing all new photos of the Baby. If I didn't know the context clues, some of these photos would be impossible for me.
 
Scroll down to the end and I'll give you the answers.
 


 




 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 


 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 
1-4) Big Sister

5) Little Sister (White Onesie)

6) Big Sister

7) Little Sister (Poppy Flower Romper)

8) Big Sister

9) Little Sister (Poppy Flower Romper)

10-11) Big Sister

12) Little Sister (Sheepskin Rug)

13-14) Big Sister

15) Little Sister

16) Big Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...