Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thumbs Up Thursday: The Potomac Bead Company.... A Bead Date

I am picking The Potomac Bead Company as my place for today's Thumbs Up Thursdays. I am so lucky there is a bead store only blocks from my house (my wallets is grateful for the fact that I'm usually accompanied by a 28 inch whirlwind who loves to grab strings of beads, so the amount of time I spend there is severely limited). My gift idea for today is a Bead Date...

Who would like this gift? Anyone who is creative and likes jewelry-making or is interesting in learning about jewelry-making.
What are you giving? A coupon for a “Bead Date” with you and a certain amount of money you will pay for beads and supplies during your trip.
When? This is a good last-minute gift.

Where? At your local bead store.
Why is it a great gift? It encourages creativity and involves you spending time together.
My experience? We gave our 14 year-old cousin this gift last year. She redeemed it in January and we had tons of fun perusing the store and picking out beads. Definitely leave yourself several hours for this adventure because we ran out of time for her to string everything. She had a big smile on her face, so I think it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...