Friday, December 16, 2011

The Five Things Making Me Smile Right Now





1. I have an excuse for wearing the fascinator I made and can finally fit back into my one and only "little black dress" from my pre-baby days (only after 9 long months and many, many walks).

2. I can finally make it to my husband's work party (1st year there was a blizzard and 2nd year a family party).

3. I can relax knowing my baby is safe and happy playing with her grandparents (she may be having more fun than we will).

4. I am going on my 2nd date night this month with my husband.

5. I am going to celebrate tonight with my husband his unexpected promotion and raise!!!

I'm have a big grin on my face right now, can you hear it?  I am feeling very, very blessed and am full off gratitude..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...