Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gift Idea: Ornament Date


Who would like this gift? A creative child or maybe a crafty friend who you rarely get to see.

What are you giving? It's the same idea as a Bead Date, except you make Christmas ornaments together. The bonus is that the child then has their own presents to give to people. I know when I was a kid, it always made me feel terrific when I had a gift to give to my family members.

When? Could be a last minute present but would need to be done at least a day before Christmas.

Where? The Blog-World is full of wonderful ideas for ornaments. Some of my favorite to make with children are here, here and here.

Why is it a great gift? Your gift is about spending time together with your Loved One making things and get into the Christmas Spirit together.

My experience? None. But the Bead Date when smashingly well and this idea is along the same vein.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...