Thursday, February 14, 2013

Quick...Send Out A Valentine with Paperless Post

paperless post
paperless post (Photo credit: 'smil)
Whoops. Time flies and you didn't get to send out the Valentines you wanted. What have I done in the past? Jumped over to Paperless Post and ogled all their pretty designs until I narrowed it down to a few pretties.

I've been a huge fan of Paperless Post for several years, now. I loved their designs so much that I used them for my Wedding Invites and every other significant event since then.

Once you create an address book, it's embarrassingly easy to send out cards. It's cheap, too. And, good for the Environment. You can even print them out, if someone REALLY wants a hard-copy.

I like Paperless Post much better than Evite. My Inner-Print-maker loves how you can see the texture of the paper and the dizzying array of envelope liners. It's amazing the variety of designs, they now offer. They've come a long way in a few short years. Can you tell, I'm a fan?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...