Friday, February 1, 2013

The Month of Courage Round-up. 2013.

 

It's hard to believe that January is gone already! Over the past Month on Catoctin Mountain Mama, I've shared several inspirational organizations including: Growing Power, Heifer International, Teaching for Change,  The Horse Boy Foundation and Kiva.

I've written about the Power of Poetry and the Bravery of one little boy, Mattie Stepanek.  He wrote this poem and this poem.

Beside Mattie, I told you about my Heroes, Miriam Lee and all the countless Midwives across the country who work so hard to bring Dignity and Respect to the Birthing Process.

I blogged about our awesome new Microgreens Kit and Mushroom Gardening with children. I shared A Wild Toddler Ride.

For Pregnant Mamas, I wrote about Dates and Shorter Labor Times, Herbs for Cold and Flu while Pregnant and how to make a Postpartum Herbal Sitz Bath.

To help EVERYONE stay strong and healthy this Winter, I posted How to make Elderberry Syrup for the Flu Season.

If you haven't read all these posts, click on them and tell me what you think! Don't be shy of the Comments Page. Thank you, for all kind words of support, if you haven't already, click on the Followers Link, which is the second gadget on left side of my Blog Post. Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...