Monday, March 19, 2012

First Birthday Updates



I’m in in disbelief that my daughter will be turning One on Wednesday. Who is this Independent Miss? And what did she do with my Baby?
 Luckily, we still have two weeks until her Birthday Party.
Last weekend, we visited the birthday location with my In-Laws to better visualize our set-up and the table situation.  It’s looking like we will have around 80 people. We have to figure out whether we can have tables out here…


And here…



There was one tuckered out Little Girl by the end of the tour. She definitely gave the place two thumbs up (or should I say two bangles up)….



The theme for the party will be Spring Time and Books. These are the books (mostly from my Grandfather’s childhood collection)…


I found lots of Blue Bell Jars in my Mother’s basement.



I was thinking that Daffodils would be in the jars but this early Spring has put a kink in my plans…

I was hoping on taking Lina this Pick Your Own Daffodil farm, two days before the Party. Alas...there probably won’t be any left. Oh, well. If there is anything that Motherhood teaches you – it’s leave your Expectations At the Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...