Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Finding That Balance



It's constant....that search for Balance. Since becoming a Wife and Mother, some of my other relationships have been put on the back-burner. One of the most important relationships affected has been the one with my Beloved Sissy. We have not had a day  just the two of us since I was pregnant.

So....the Baby spent Sunday night and most of Monday with my wonderful Mother-in-Law. And yesterday was declared "Sister Day". 

We celebrated by spending much of the day on a pin-up photo shoot at Atomic Cheesecake Studios. My Husband, my Mother and I gave my Sister a gift certificate for the shoot in honor of her 30th Birthday. She looked so glamorous and so beautiful...I can't wait to see the final photos. We had a blast...I HIGHLY recommend the experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...