Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Wild Woman is Almost One





Saturday’s gorgeousness couldn’t be denied. So, my Mama and my Wild Woman took off to the Catoctin Mountains (you know the ones that inspired this blog). We spent shared the afternoon with many others who had the same idea.

This is what my Wild Woman looked like at the beginning of our walk



This is what she looked like by the end



There were lots of things to admire



Lots of things to study




Lots of ways of looking at the World




All in all…a Good Day…









*** I would like to note that I usually don't dress my daughter in abnormally large jeans. Her other pants were wet, so Grandma found some jeans I once wore. Even the Fisher-Price Barn was once mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...