Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Gratitude Month: Days 18 and 19



I am Thankful for...
Day 18: November 18th

1. Good fresh country air.
2. Long lanes perfect for contemplation.
3. Witnessing the love between a grandchild and her grandparents.
4. Thanksgiving almost being here!
5. The chance to take some photos around the farm.




Day 19: November 19th

1. The sounds of constant shrieking when my Explorer finds another kitty.
2. Laughing so loud at how proud my Little Hercules is of her strength.
3. Finally cranking out my letter for the family Round Robin.
4. Seeing how excited Papa Bear was to hug his girls after 4 days away
5. Coming up with a Christmas present idea for my Mama that's free and would be a great outlet for her creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...