Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Gratitude Month: Days Six, Seven and Eight

I am Thankful for...

Day Six: November 6th

1. Having a house full of friends today.

2. Being able to check out the Beltway Babywearers Meeting and getting some tips. (Plus it was fun meeting a little boy who was born on the same day as Lina).

3. Discovering some friendly Stinging Nettle near our place.

4. Papa Bear and I working together as a team and getting our home ready for our company.

5. Stumbling across a bubble-machine blowing a constant stream of bubbles in the wind. (Too bad the baby was asleep and missed it).



Day Seven: November 7th

1. Having the chance to be silly in our Music Together class.

2. Living close enough to walk to Whole Foods and pick up freshly squeezed orange juice.

3. The feeling of Lina's little hand on my knee as she stands next to me.

4. Eating the amazing stir-fry Papa Bear made (bacon, bok choy and tofu...why not?)

5. Discovering this.


Day Eight: November 8th

1. Being woken up at 8:30 am instead of 7 am.

2. Watching my daughter's delight in making new friends at the playground.

3. My delight in meeting new moms at the playground.

4. Being able to exercise my right to vote and take Lina to the polls for the first time.

5. Taking baby steps towards my goal of becoming a yoga teacher by going to an information session and asking lots of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...