Friday, November 4, 2011

The Gratitude Month: Day Two and Three

I am Thankful for...

Day 2: November 2nd


1. Losing my bank card, getting stressed out and then having the pharmacy call me to say they had it.

2. Coming home to house made cleaner by Papa Bear.

3. Coming home to a nicely made dinner by Papa Bear.

4. Watching a more cheerful, less sick baby play by herself.

5. Having some time after the baby fell asleep at midnight to reconnect with Papa Bear.



Day 3: November 3rd


 
1. Successfully being able to take a bath together with a wiggly, curious 7 month old.

2. Sitting across the room from my babe while she was looking at a book. She looked up at me, smiled, waved and went back to her book. I melted.

3. Eating another delicious meal cooked by Papa Bear.

4. Soaking up the sunshine during my walk.

5. Being able to go to a guided meditation class and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...