Here are 10 Reasons I Love SpaWorld...
1. I can spend hours jumping in and out of steaming baths and whirlpools without worrying about another person (so very priceless at this stage in my life).
2. I can walk into a room whose floor is completely covered by tiny clay balls a foot deep. (Seriously fun, I promise).
3. I can nap whenever I want to (napping is actually encouraged).
4. I can read uninterrupted (even a whole book, if I so desire).
5. I can suffer through a shiastu massage in order to feel so very nice afterwards.
6. I can enter an ice room after having sweated it out in a super hot room (160 degrees or so).
7. I can have the best Korean chicken wings ever (it may be defeating the whole sweating-out-the-toxics-in-the-sauna stuff but I don't care).
8. I can relax in a steam room (I've been in my share of saunas but only a few steam rooms).
9. I can feel more comfortable in my New Body as a New Mama (nothing like being naked in front of 50 or so other women, all shapes, sizes and ages to help you accept yourself).
10. I can do what I want, when I want (no following another person's schedule...aka my adorable little Napoleon).
Please do yourself a favor and jump on the SpaWorld Train...you will thank me.