I am Thankful for....
1. The perfectly ripe avocado I finally got to eat for dinner at 11 pm.
2. The look of pure pride on my daughter's face as she realized that she's now a walker.
3. Eventually (on the 4th try) finding a place that would take my daughter's holiday picture.
4. Getting to sleep for almost 4 hours after having sleep-walked through a day when Lina wouldn't take any naps and had woken me up every hour the night before. Thanks Goodness for my in-laws.
5. Having an hour to myself after everyone has been tucked into bed....blissful.