Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Gratitude Month

November means my Mother's birthday, National Novel Writing Month and my favorite holiday ever...Thanksgiving. I already figured my mother's birthday present, I'm not going to attempt to write a novel this month but I will be extra thankful over the next 30 days. I'm going to attempt to write 5 things I'm grateful for each day this month.


November 1st



1. The smell of honeysuckle before the barrenness of winter.





2. Being surrounded by unexpected history (I peaked through a fence and saw this place that looked particularly old and rustic...it made me smile).





3. Long meandering walks with my baby through quiet spaces.





4. Getting some much needed rest while my wonderful mother-in-law watched my rugrat for 4 hours.





5. The sound of a silly baby playing in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...